Welcome to NH QuickStart!

Sign into your NH QuickStart account.
Forgot User ID
Forgot Password

Don't have an account? Sign up here.
  Manage additional Business and Corporate Filings

To manage your Business Information and Status online, first sign in or create free account. From the NH QuickStart side menu click BUSINESS SERVICES     then make available selections such as Withdrawal/Dissolve/Cancel.

In addition to filing to Withdrawal/Dissolve/Cancel you can:

  • Business Amendment
  • Change of Business Address
  • Change of Managers/Members
  • Change of Principal Purpose
  • Change of Officer/Director
  • Change of Registered Agent
This website accepts
Please note, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
require passwords to be reset at least every 90 days