Welcome to NH QuickStart!

Sign into your NH QuickStart account.
Forgot User ID
Forgot Password

Don't have an account? Sign up here.
  File UCC Forms

To begin filing a UCC Form, first sign in or create free account. From the NH QuickStart side menu click UCC Select a UCC     filing options.

In addition to file a UCC1 Initial Financing Statement you can:

  • UCC3 Amendment (Continuation/Termination/Amendment Party)
  • UCC5 Information Statement
  • UCC11 Search

This website accepts
Please note, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
require passwords to be reset at least every 90 days